Monday, March 21, 2011

My Second Post in Australia


Well, a few days ago we moved to a new house.  It has this cute little dog named Ruby.  And Sabrina, if you’re reading this, it’s not as cute as Canella.  Anyway, we’re having a fun time at that house. 
We went to this really funny play where it had an Oy Pad making a joke on the iPad, and it was about Purim.  You had to know about all the fairy tales to understand it.
The next day we went to a Purim carnival where I got my face painted with cute little rugby balls.  Rugby is a sport they play in Australia.  They sort of look like footballs.
That's me and my rugby ball.

We went to a tea with my parents’ old friends.  Old friends… is a song.
Then in the morning we went to the Olympic Stadium.  We went to the Aquatic Centre where they had this FUN water park.  There was a HUGE H U G E GIANT G I A N T bucket at the top of the place.  Now every time it filled up, it poured down and everybody got SOAKED.  It was SO FUN!
That's me in the pool. Everybody is waiting for the bucket to drop down on them.

That's the pool that people swam in during the Olympics.

That's just a picture of the bucket.
Then we went to have dinner at my parents’ friend’s house and I made a friend.  My brother made a list of ELEVEN games for us to play.  They were kinda fun but it’s all fun and games until somebody gets hurt.  P.S. Somebody got hurt.
After that we went to bed.  In the morning we went to the Sydney Fish Market.  It’s one of the biggest fish markets in the world.
Now we are home typing up this blog post.  But before we did this, we did homework, argh!  My mom made me do math and reading.
After this we are going to go get treats at the BEST chocolate place in the whole wide world, it seems to me…

No comments:

Post a Comment