Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Featherdale Wildlife Park visit

Today we went to the wildlife park, Featherdale Wildlife Park.  We saw a bunch of cool animals.   Like, for example, kangaroos, wallabies, emus, dingos, and I will have a few pictures showing some.  My mom and I had a passport and we put stamps when we went to certain places.  And that's all I want to say so just wait for the photos and videos.  Bye now!
This is an echidna.  It's a porcupine except its a marsupial.

This is me with a koala, petting it.

That's a mother kangaroo with a baby joey in her pouch.

This is a wallaby, another marsupial.


 
That is an emu eating its passion fruit, mango, and other tropical fruits.

1 comment:

  1. I had such a fun time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete